Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Newbie





I'm a blogger now. There, I said it. Had the intention of setting up a blog for so long, but never actually had the guts to start... until this very moment. The beginning is the most important part of everything, so here goes... my story of the day:-

Okay, so I'm leaving the job I really love... being a vet at the most established orangutan rehab centre in the world. Is this a right choice, I do not know. But, I do believe it is going to be a fresh new start at the new place... new animals... hmmm. Help me God.

It's been truly a marvelous experience working there, I shall cherish every moment of it. Am actually proud of what I have done so far... some people wait a lifetime to taste even a moment of the experience I have had. But really, when it's time to go, IT'S TIME to go... and let go. Cool.

But you know what? Wildlife is in my blood and that's why I will be back some day... For the wild animals in Sabah, I'm your VET and we shall meet again one day :)

Take a look at photos above & links below, I will miss the orangutan... but only for a while, because I'll make a comeback someday, somehow. You'll see.





No comments: